Want to remove grille from Soundbar but scared!

Hello,
 I have F&D T-180x soundbar (https//www.fendaaudio.com/t180x.html) connected to t.v via aux cable, it's been working fine but from a month ago I noticed very "disturbing shaking sound during high bass/frequency". I then opened it up and tested on laptop as much as I could,and it sounded good, I closed it & attached it again with tv, but after couple of days it again started to give disturbing noise with high frequencies ☹️ I now tried to remove its grille to check if it solves the issue and yes it did!! Soundbar is sounding even much better without grille. But I also came to know that Removing speaker's grille will shorten its life due to sensitive drivers exposed to dust? Please help! I don't know what to do!!! 😥

Thanx. 
mickey22
make a simple cloth dust cover OR, add velcro or magnetic strips to the existing cover for easy on/off, cutting off whatever normally holds it.
Removing speaker’s grille will shorten its life due to sensitive drivers exposed to dust
I wouldn’t worry about that. At all.

IMO the only thing the grilles really protect against is the curious fingers of toddlers and perhaps some protection from cats.

If you're content with how it "looks", and you don't have to worry about little kids, I wouldn't give it another thought.
Post removed 
Nonsense. A bit of dust can be wiped off with a cloth and won't cause any harm. Dust will get in through the grill anyway.