RMAF 2021 Cancelled

Not only is this year's show cancelled, there will be no more Rocky Mountain Audio Fests.  It's over.
garyalex
larry5729
... why don’t audio manufacturers advertise in magazines and TV. I think the manufacturers are leaving a lot on the table.
Most audio manufacturers lack the economy of scale to advertise in mass media, which isn’t really suitable for niche products.
I have been receiving real estate lists for homes in our area for the past 3 years and I have yet to see speakers in a any of their rooms. Are they allergic to music?
Many of those homes were probably "staged" for photographic appeal. I’d certainly remove all my audio gear before putting my house on the market.
Unfortunately, we will see more of this over the next year. My understanding is that they are working on an anti-irrational thinking vaccine which may be released in the next 6 months but early surveys show most Americans are unwilling to participate.
@ricmci

Don't understimate just how gullible the general public is. I see this foolishness continuing for quite some time...
I've been meaning to read the book "Predictably Irrational." Thanks for the reminder! 
Post removed