Magico Q7 . . . wow

In the world's best audio system

http://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=86&Itemid=285
holenneck
I saw that too, Mapman. The Avantgarde Trio is one horn system I've always wanted to hear, but I haven't had the chance. Their value has really dropped, but I think it is because of a lack of US support and that they really are a niche product. I've heard they really need a large room to integrate. Would really love to hear a pair.

Those Minis are overpriced, IMO. $15-18K is about right for a US pair in good condition. And for that price, they are hard to beat, also IMO. I don't care what Freak thinks about Magico. Value is a personal thing. There is little debate that the Mini is one of the best two-way speakers out there.
Audio freak, oops you just lost some credibility when you said BMWs are in the shop half the time. I've owned two of them (currently lease a Jag, it's been great too) and neither of them was ever in the shop one day except for annual scheduled maintenance which was free.

I am sure Magico speakers are great, as are Sonus, but trying to win this speaker argument by trashing BMW as problematic is simply ridiculous.
BMW is the new joke at the Honda and Toyota dealers. I have a very good friend that has owned 4 different BMWs and got so tired of them being at the dealer for reapirs he finally bought a new Toyota and never looked back.

Ever heard of Edmunds and KKB? Initial quality, durability and resale.... check it out. You will find names like Lexus, Honda and Toyota. Ummmm, Jauguar? Wow, one of the WORST in the list.

If you lease every 30 or 36 months, you cannot speak on the reliability of a car. Try owning a BMW for 10 years, put 120k miles on it, then lets discuss its repair record vs. a Lexus for example.