Doge 7 tube DAC

Anyone here using or have heard the Doge 7 tube DAC? I'm very interested in it after watching the review of Jay (The next best thing studio).

I was set on getting the Denafrips Venus II but after viewing his review, i am now on the fence whether i should get the Doge 7 or the Venus II. Jay gave the Doge 7 "the best DAC award last month along with the Pontus" and yesterday on their yearly awards, he gave the "Best price no object - component award of the year" to Doge 7 tube DAC and take note, among its competitors were the Denafrips Pontus and Terminator+.

I'm really intrigued if i should get the Doge 7 due to this.

My system:

B&W 805D3

Primaluna EVO400 tube preamp (soon)

Primaluna EVO400 tube poweramp - 2x 70w (soon)

streamer - either lumin u1 mini or OpticalRendu (soon)

small bedroom setup (18 sqm/193 sqft)

music i listen to = jazz/classical/soft relaxing music. I don't listen to rock, electronic, loud, disco music.

joms
...this is China - that says it all ... they try, but they have no taste, they look at the world through the Asian prism of culture and physiology)))
This article is just a hidden ad ... I'm sure no one here heard it)))
On the other hand, there is an "authoritative" person - who, many years ago, praised their player as a red book (as a good entry-level).

Never buy something - that you yourself cannot hear and appreciate the sound!
Another super contribution from jjss49. Its just a pleasure to read what you have to say.

I would just say thank you again for what you add to this discussion forum. I wish more would do as you do here, it is so useful and informative for those of us trying to learn about good components to perhaps add to our setips and improve them. Your first hand reports of what you hear and try is one of the best things on this forum, and I have been reading here for many years, although I have only recently set up a workign account to write my own comments here at times.
Post removed 
Post removed