Magico Q7 . . . wow

In the world's best audio system

http://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=86&Itemid=285
holenneck
That's a long way up to jump EBM. Don't hurt yourself.

Halcro, That was my first thought as well. "World's Best Audio System, 2012" and no analog - tape or vinyl? Even Magico demoes with analog now. And they have a turntable in the factory system. I read that Alon Wolf has a large collection of records.
Agree with Mapman... nobody is arguing that the build level at Magico is "extremely solid" and technically "top shelf", but at what cost?

Could you convince a blindfolded group of ten average people that another speaker at half that price sounds just as good? Most likely. For me at least - it has become mush more about value as I have gotten older.
Yes it's funny Peter.......but there are a few reviewers out there who also don't listen/have an analogue system?
What these sages are essentially saying is....."yes, I've heard the best that vinyl and analogue can do, and for me, I can't tell the difference from good digital."
For Jeffrey Fritz....it appears that even MP3 is 'good enough'?
Would you buy a car from such a salesman?
"Would you buy a car from such a salesman?"
Yes,I don`t except the premise that an analog source is inherently superior.One can achieve superb music reproduction with 'either' digital or analog components. It will depend on the quaility of the specific source and system set up. Both formats can be just average or fabulous.