Magico Q7 . . . wow

In the world's best audio system

http://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=86&Itemid=285
holenneck
If I had a dollar for every reviewer that said they just heard the best [enter component] they ever heard, I would be a millionare.
"If I had a dollar for every reviewer that said they just heard the best [enter component] they ever heard, I would be a millionare."

Yes, one certainly risks their credibility with a statement like especially based on a limited audition!

My personal opinion is that in the case of most any room that most anyone might have in their home, there are many speakers out there that do everything very well that might be deemed "best" based mainly on personal preference.

When we start dealing with larger spaces like auditoriums, etc,then the game inherently changes. No longer can a single speaker be best most likely. The physics associated with scaling sound to larger areas dictates well designed multi speaker systems to do the job well, as is evident in many better quality commercial sound systems out there for public audition in various facilities around the world.
I will say though that in terms of pure build quality, Magico would seem to be on the cutting edge. The question is more about value and what it really takes practically to achieve top notch/upper echelon sound in most peoples rooms.