PS Audio FR-30 Speaker...

aolmrd1241
I’ll be interested to hear the reviews.  Paul is quite the salesman,  but for $25k they better really sing!

JD
I personally heard the first two iterations of these, they were not of this design at all. Forget about the first it was experimental. The second one dubbed the AN-30 for Arnie Nudell sounded very good. Got to hear them for about 30 minutes at the factory in their music room.

This was two years ago and my lasting impression was how well they imaged. That same pair went to RMAF the next day and stood up very well against some real heavy weights. The price l was told by Paul was about $17k.

I’m going out on a limb here, but I would bet that these are going to toast some well known brands in the same price range. And how many manufacturers put together an entire system with all in house designed and built components?

Having spoke with Paul quite a bit I can’t imagine that he would at this point in his life put out a product that didn’t sound as good as HE thought it should. We shall see. Although I don’t like the look. Somewhat robotic.

BTW I have no connection to PS Audio of any type and own just one of their products the "Powerplant 3" which I use for my source components only, all the rest is ARC.

Regards,
barts
@oldhvymec I own late model IRS Beta’s with ample exotic amplification, I to will be interested in what todays 
20+ will sound like comparably. 
Post removed 
The PS Audio speaker was always going to be as state of the art as Paul could make it. If you know his history, and AN IRS speakers, you'll get it.