Record Cleaning Machines

Has anyone out there done an A/B comparison of the cleaning results or efficacy using the Degritter ultra sonic record cleaning machine which operates at 120 kHz/300 watts and an ultrasonic cleaner that operates at 40 kHz/300 or 380 watts (e.g. Audio Desk; CleanerVinyl; the Kirmuss machine; etc.)?  I have a system I put together using CleanerVinyl equipment, a standard 40 kHz ultrasonic tank and a Knosti Disco-Antistat for final rinse.  I clean 3 records at a time and get great results.  Surface noise on well cared for records (only kind I have) is virtually totally eliminated, sound comes from a totally black background and audio performance is noticeably improved in every way.  Even though the Degritter only cleans 1 record at a time, it seems significantly easier to use, more compact and relatively quick, compared to the system I have now.  I'm wondering if the Degritter's 120 kHz is all that much more effective, if at all, in rendering better audio performance than the standard 40 kHz frequency.  I don't mind, at all, spending a little extra time cleaning my records if the audio results using the Degritter are not going to be any different.  I'm not inclined to spend three grand for a little more ease & convenience and to save a few minutes.  However, if I could be assured the Degritter would render better audio performance results, even relatively small improvements, that would be a whole other story.
oldaudiophile
Hmmmm…
I should have posed the question like this:
can you, somebody, recommend a high quality microfiber cloth? A specific name, brand that you use?

thicker microfibers cloth for spectacles usually called premium grades and quite cheap. can add a foam. behind and can buy a bunch. works fine. 
@oregon,

1) I first remove bulk fluid (i.e., the big drops) with this polyvinyl-alcohol (PVA) sponge.

-PVA Clean Room Sponges, Wipes, and Mops (super-cool-products.com) item 335-6250 - UF-3 PVA CLEANROOM SPONGE - 335-6250 (4.92 x 3.35 x 1.38 in) 130 MICRONS - WHITE - $8.95 each.

-The same sponge is sold with a case - The Super PVA Sponge Products (super-cool-products.com) - item 335-0090 - The Super PVA White PVA Sponge Block in plastic storage case (no label but includes instructions): 5" x 3.25" x 1.38" - $9.95 each.

-There are tricks to using a PVA sponge - use only to dry records rinsed with DIW, use with gloved (nitrile) hands only, and after use, ring-it out (its pretty tough) and store-damp/wet. This will keep the sponge clean. If you allow it to dry - it will dry rock-hard. It can be rehydrated by soaking in DIW. But the case or a simple plastic bag keeps it flexible. I can use for about 6 records before needing to ring-it out.

2) After using the PVA sponge to remove the bulk liquid, I then use the Anti-Static Tiger Cloth | kinetronics for the final-dry - and its used just lightly. This cloth is anti-static so it will not develop static, and it does not fully dry the record. You want to leave just a thin film of DIW which prevents any risk of developing static and then it final air dries (dish rack) in just a few minutes. If you are cleaning 2 or more records, by the time you finish cleaning the 2nd record, the 1st is dry. A few tricks for using the Tiger Cloth;

-Shake-out are each use to dislodge any particles it may have collected. Being anti-static it does not hang-on to particles like some fabrics.

-When done, hang to dry, shake-out and store in clean plastic bag. Since it should only ever see DIW, it should not get dirty.

3. While you are cleaning, if your gloved hands get wet, dry them with lint-free microfiber cloths - lots available Amazon such as Amazon.com: MR.SIGA Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Pack of 6, Size: 13.8" x 15.7" : Health & Household . Stay away from cotton. It may technically absorb more water/cloth weight, but they shed lint and it transfers to your gloves which transfers to the sponge/tiger cloth which transfers to record.

Thank you, antinn. Your informative response is very helpful. I now know where and what to look for.