Technics SP 10 mc II. Worth looking at?

There is a Technics SP 10 mc II with a Micro MA 88 arm for sale and I’m wondering whether it’s worth buying. Due to local lockdowns I can’t view it. It’s  vintage, but if anything is wrong is it reparable, and worth repairing?  Otherwise I’ll keep looking for a Rega or Linn that I can afford 
laughingfrog
Most SP10s will accept 120V. Those that do not will require 100V. That problem is solved in the USA by using a 120 to 100V step down transformer. Available cheap on eBay.
There is a metal label on the back of SP-10 mk2 drive, never seen 110-120v versions. In Japan they are ONLY 100v.

I use American and Japanese electronics with external step-down transformers.
I ended up getting the Technics SP10 MK II that started this thread.  It looks like an ex display model or something like that.  It has a purpose built resin or fibreglass plinth that is about 20 mm in cross-section, and a couple of badges describing the Technics and the tonearm.  At least when I get old and loose my marbles I’ll still know what it is.. It came with a Supex 900SD Super cartridge but the cantilever was damaged.  I’m running an Ortofon 2M Black.  I don’t get the feeling that it was an ex-broadcast TT.   I paid the equivalent of about $US 2000.   It seems like a really sweet TT, but I haven’t looked into the caps yet.  It didn’t come with a cover, and the counterweight on the Micro MA-88 extends past the plane of the rear of the plinth so a dust over would need a cutout at that point.  Thanks to everyone on this thread …..you gave me the confidence to take a risk on something that I hadn’t been able to inspect and I’m really having fun with it