Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
I assure you I get it. A good majority of Audio products/components are made overseas and yet the price remains in the realm of product made here in the USA where workers deserve to receive a respectable wage, healthcare, retirement, etc.... to take care of their families.
Our purchasing decisions have consequences. Case in point when Wal-Mart touted American made. They beat down manufacturers to lowest price for high volume then dropped them on their head only for these companies to close their doors permanently. 
Look where the majority of products are made now? How is that working for us?

A lot of great American made gear these days. Most of my stuff is made in USA. Thiel, KRELL, CODA, Benchmark, Audience wires.

BTW - the thread "SELLING IT ALL" indicates that some Thiel gear is available for local pickup in East Texas.
Thiel is no longer made and they were outsourcing overseas toward the end before doors were closed. 

Yes, there are US made products in audio industry but that percentage is dropping and yet the prices continue rise. 

We have had audio companies call us kicking tires and get a price only to see them go over seas and then sell their wares here as if it was made here in the good ole USA.

@theaudiotweak 
Thanks for the offer. I want black or charcoal as I will not be using the grilles after installing the felt. So, I will keep looking elsewhere.

Sure..My purpose is for internal lining of the walls so color is not an issue only the material used and the resulting sound are the key elements.
Tom