Power cord supplied with Luxman L-509X Integrated Amp

The power cord looks really cheap for such a quality amp. A polarized 2 prong male end to plug into the wall and only 2 prongs on the amp. What can I replace this with and not be unsafe? Seems all aftermarket power cables have 3 prongs.

Go to my virtual system for pictures.
thunderball
The power cord looks really cheap for such a quality amp. A polarized 2 prong male end to plug into the wall and only 2 prongs on the amp. What can I replace this with and not be unsafe? Seems all aftermarket power cables have 3 prongs.

There is nothing unsafe about what you have now. Millions of homes are wired that way, and even more appliances. There are even power cords that LOOK like they have a ground, that is you see a ground pin on the plug, but they are not grounded because nothing is connected inside. They do this because it is one of the easiest ways to improve the sound of any power cord.  

Jeff Smith of Silversmith was at my place recently. Jeff recommends this and even carries around a cheater plug to demonstrate. Sure enough the cheap black rubber power cord everyone gets for free did sound better than expected when used with the cheater plug. So if you already have no ground then don't expect as much improvement as you otherwise would get going from black crap to a quality aftermarket PC. It will be better, just not as much as otherwise.  

I looked into this when I bought my 509x.  Spent plenty of time researching, including long calls with Luxman USA.  Bottom line is they talked me out of a different cord. Said people have gone backwards at times, and I suspect the grounding reference above might have been why.  
@fuzztone
Yep, the one and only. He is quite special in the sense that he can use the same number to indicate his year of birth and IQ. 
I found the power cord choice for my 509 to be very influential, and critical, to get the most out of it
Which one did you choose?
I looked into this when I bought my 509x.  Spent plenty of time researching, including long calls with Luxman USA.  Bottom line is they talked me out of a different cord. Said people have gone backwards at times, and I suspect the grounding reference above might have been why
I suppose I should just leave well enough alone for the time being