Should I buy Anthem 1120 for a 11 speaker system or Sony 5000 ES

I am redoing my 5.1 home theater to 5.14 Atmos. I also have two speakers in my bedroom that need to be powered. My local dealer sells Anthem but has recommended Sony ES Series. I will be using 5 Paradigm in wall and 4 ceiling.  I will need 11amps for home theater and bedroom. Does it make sense to pay the $3500 for the 1120 Anthem or to get Sony 5000ES for $2200 and add an amp. I was thinking of Parasound Zamp V3 for bedroom where I have two Sonance Symphony in ceiling speakers. If I go with Anthem it will be about $1000 more. Do you think the Anthem is worth the extra money. Another option would be Anthem 720 and two amps. Thanks, Bob
galleybob
That's great.  I was going to start posting, until I saw it was from 2 years ago, lol.  Historically, Sony equipment has always sounded cold and unfeeling for me.  I just never heard Sony equipment that really sounded good (except for a high end Sony receiver and tape deck from 1977 - that stuff was really excellent!).
It worked out really well for me. I am very happy with my 1120. I was considering upgrading to AVM 70and two Anthem 525amps but my dealer convinced me that the 1120 did not need to be upgraded and that I would be better off with new Surround and Atmos speakers

why would you need multiroom video?

all you need is an in inexpensive hdmi splitter to split the reivers hdmi  output to the other room and a balum with ir

@audiotroy i started this discussion in 2019. I wound up buying the 1120 for my main system and I use the Denon AVR that I replaced with the Anthem for my bedroom. I did another upgrade in 2021 where I replaced my Atmos and surround speakers with 6 Paradigm speakers. I also added a Moon Sim amp for my front two Paradigm 85F speakers. I also replaced my Bluesound Node2i with a Limin T2. 
I also added a Torus TOT power conditioner, plus I added a second Paradigm 1000SW