Qobuz sound quality intermittent issues?

Sat down for a listen few days ago for a listen. Patricia Barber “Cafe Blue”. Sounds flat, soundstage all cluttered in the center, glaring mids, muddy bass, details subdued, highs rolled. Tried several other albums, same thing. Got so frustrated signed up for Tidal trial. Played same albums on Tidal sounds like it should. Back to Qobuz and no bueno. Tested network speed, in the upper 200s. This morning rebooted all routers (eero mesh, Apple AirPort base station. Rebooted the player.  Played same material and seems to be back to normal on Qobuz
Anyone else ending up in the same boat?
What gives?

Auralic Aries G1 player, Bryston BDA-3 DAC. 

128x128audphile1
Thanks all for the replies. I thought I was either losing my mind or my hearing.  Good to know I’m not the only one experiencing these nastiness of streaming. 
I rebooted all network and audio hardware including reconnecting USB cable between AURALiC and Bryston and rebooting both units (power cords out, waited and reconnected). It seems to be back to normal. We’ll see how long it lasts before Treble Fungus strikes again. 
@dpac996

Very interesting “Treble Fungus”… pretty imaginative. I had the exact same problem… but was using Tidal and my Auralic Aries G2. I attributed it to the Aries… it was not intermittent, although the right kind of music could cover it up. I traded in for a Aurender and have never experienced it again. My center soundstage is completely clear and unconfused. I now own two Aurrenders… tremendous streamers.
Good all day after the reboot. Threw bunch of different albums at it and it sounds fine. So something is going on either with qobuz or network or the streamer. I also tried it with AES cable and that too sounds fine. 
@ghdprentice what DAC are you using?
Great news @audphile1 ! Enjoy the TF free experience:)
@ghdprentice Congratulations on your fine system! I’ve always wanted to hear those speakers; I imagine a musically authentic experience; I once had an Aurender N10; fabulous machine; I was an idiot for selling to go back to Roon; Cheers!

@audphile1
When I had the Auralic Aries G2 I was using a Simaudio Moon 650D with 850P power supply. The special power supply really lifted the performance of the DAC. If I remember correctly you can program the Aries to reboot nightly.

Today I am using a Audio Research Ref CD9se as a DAC, which is an unbelievably good one. My dealer dropped off a Berkeley Alpha 3 for a couple week ($22K) and the ARC CD9se was almost indistinguishable, but ever so slightly more natural sounding and $5k less. The sound was so close it took me a couple weeks of comparison to be sure there was a difference.

@dpac996 Thank you. Yes, my system is unbelievably rewarding to listen to now. The speakers sound as good as they look.