Integrityhifi TRU-GLIDER Pendulum Tonearm

Has anyone lived with this tonearm for a while?  I am curious to see what you think of the unit.  I can see the frictionless design but I don't see how it remains in alignment while playing.  It is some very impressive "out of box" thinking, which caught my interest.
128x128spatialking
grk.  How dare you bring logic in to the party.  Next you will bring up distortion, come on you do not need ears to hear.  Look at these graphs, read our marketing  copy,  trust us would we lie to you just for money or ego?  Well guess what the door mouse is getting stuffed  back into the pot.

Enjoy the ride
Tom
I just post here. My observation is that Mijostyn is gradually becoming an absolutist. Either that or he has always been one and is showing his colors more with time. His edicts are no different than a solid state person stating that all tube gear are nothing more than tone controls. No different than stating all wire is just wire. No different than stating that since a Benchmark DAC or Class D amp measures beyond reproach, they are the best in their respective categories. No different than stating that Tekton Moabs are the finest loudspeakers ever to see the light of day. No different than Millercarbon thinking we are interested in his life. Sorry I have intentionally meandered thinking I am funny. 
Just as there are countless ways to skin a cat, there are countless ways to get great sound reproduction in one's home. Audio reproduction in the home is as compromised as an under 10K automobile that meets all safety and emissions regulations. Mijostyn thinks audio reproduction consists of tangible ideals. It does not. What all this boils down to is this; a twelve inch arm can sound so good as to be the least of one's problems and compromises. On a scale of relativity, the inherent possible qualitative differences between a well engineered 9" and 12" arm is maybe a "1" whereas the qualitative differences caused by the quality of the record pressing is a "10".
and i was going to ask about sending my Triplaner back for the CF armtube… ha

I do think it is nice to codify one’s beliefs or essential features / design attributes….but i have heard a few great sounding systems w Unipivots, notably AJ Conti designs ( RIP )…..
Just to add a bit to my post above, if moment of inertia were such a critical design criterion why not a 3", 5" or 7" arm? We all know the answer to that. The formula for moment of inertia is I=L/w where L is angular momentum. Guess what, angular momentum is determined in part my mass, L= mvr with the m being mass. So if it were so critical, why are we not back to the days of the Infinity Black Widow tonearm? Anybody remember them? Google it. The unchecked pursuit of low mass tonearms personified. The answer to that question is that low mass brings it’s own host of problems. So suddenly we are to believe that a stout 9" arm like SAT’s top of the line arm is the ideal (until next month when Marc Gomez comes out with the next best arm) is without compromise? This entire argument surfaced when Mike Fremer, always the worshipper of the most exclusive, started parroting-and when it comes to engineering, Fremer is 99% a parrot of things he has been told by others-statements made by Marc Gomez of Swedish Audio Technology aka SAT. Until recently SAT offered 12" arms though Gomez was quoted as saying he only offered them to accommodate the market. Again, I don’t dispute that with certain cartridges moment of inertia is an important factor and that a 9" arm may well be optimum, everything else remaining equal. But only with certain cartridges since compliance, suspension design, and even the stylus shape and cantilever material will all play a role. A Koetsu may very well benefit from the inherent virtues of a 12" arm-greater mass, different resonant frequency, less tracking error-whereas Mikey’s current favorite-the Lyra Atlas Lamda- may sound slightly better on an otherwise identical 9" arm. Compared to the thousands of other compromises made in an entire system, the 9" vs. 12" is in relative terms de minimus in degree.
Fsonicsmith you nailed it. Most people memories are not that long. What is Femer background in music , engineering etc... If I was going to Quess, writing is how he got the job.

In regards to the variables you also nailed it. The record groove is a physics nightmare. People need to look at a microscope picture of a lp then come back to me about how great their stylus profile and compliance is. How many people even understand how a cartridge works? Then we get vibration issues. Rebound it , let drain, but how fast , wait what frequency, no modify then rebound no I mean drain. Crap  now I am confused. Wait I will ask the Ad men or the magazine writers they are musicians and have physics with vibration control back grounds degrees and can write up a storm in there spare time. How that for a run on sentence. Quess I am not getting a writing job for a audio magazine!!!

The funniest part about the whole thing is regardless of how many variables known and unknown we play with and test, your ears are the only thing that matters. Regardless if it sounds like real music or not. The problem starts when people start talking in absolutes. Or my favorite Netrual or maybe Upgrade or better across the board, guess I have more than I thought.

Enjoy the music
Tom