What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
Currently using the Yamaha A-S1200.  Mixed bag here.  I got it because it was designed like my old amp...dual Mosfet. However after hook up. it made my 42 year old HPM 100's sound like MUD!! 

Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad DAY!  Tone control was no rescue.
I hooked my Monitor Audio Silver 8's to the Yamaha A-S1200, They were already good speakers, but man these things were hummimg through this machine.  I also hooked up a pair of Energy C3 speakers with just as much pleasure.

Because I simply refuse to give up my HPM's that I enjoy everyday...the Yamaha is now up for SALE!  Too refined for my old babies!
Like a couple others here I’ve owned a Bryston B60 for 21 years. It was quite a stretch to buy back then as I was waiting tables. Great little unit but I am tempted to try the new Parasound NewClassic 200 as it seems to have all the right bells and whistles I would love in the Bryston. Anyone tried the Parasound? 
Bakoon Amp 5521.Somehow combines extreme clarity and resolution without sounding analytical or cold.
I have a Luxman L-505uxII.  Still experimenting with it, but love the sound.

@bkmaxey, what speakers are you using with your Luxman L505uxII? I have Acoustic Zen Adagio, but they are too big for my current room.  Looking for monitors that would pair well with this amp.