replace Mcintosh with Luxman

I am about to sell my Mcintosh 611s and replace with 2 Luxman c900u.. I live in Alaska, outside of Anchorage, and there is no retail sales of mid to high end gear in this state.  No opportunity to listen to amps before I purchase unless I travel to lower 48.  Anybody have an opinion on going from Mcintosh to Luxman.

Thanks  
guyt
I owned a Mcintosh amp/pre amp and moved to Luxman, the components were their AVR products, so as everyone will tell you, AVR stuff never sounds as good as dedicated 2 channel. That said, I am much happier with the sound of my 590AXll then I ever was with the Mcintosh equipment. I can listen to the Luxman for hours on end, I never could with the Mcintosh, even when set to their 2 channel setting. And to be clear, I saved for years to be able to afford the Mcintosh equipment, a brand I had always wanted to own.So in my experience, a very positive change. 
I like the look of Mc but I prefer the Luxman sound. Superior build quality in the Lux. I have a 509x integrated and it is phenomenal.  Your proposed rig is a big step up from my gear. It should be stellar. Do it.
I’ve owned Mcintosh (MA5300) and now Luxman (L505uXII), and for me, I love the Luxman. There is just something for me that clicked.
After purchasing Magico A3’s a couple years or so ago I started looking for a suitable integrated amp for them. When asked, a Magico VP said they were demoing the A3’s at shows with Luxman amps, their 509X’s if I recall. I phoned Luxman too who mentioned the same thing when asked which speakers their integrated amps matched well with.

I ended up purchasing the next lower model Luxman integrated amp, their 507uX, since the 509x was a bit too rich for my blood. I’ve been pleased with it’s performance, but wouldn’t venture any guesses as to how they’d compare to Mcintoshes or any other brand as I’ve no basis for comparison.

Mike
I had the opportunity to demo my current McIntosh MC1.2kwh amps as well several amps and speakers. I did listen to the Luxman 900u amp you are looking at and the Luxman gave much more detail than the McIntosh with every set of speakers that were demoed.  The music source was a Aurender player. 
One thing to check out are the Ohms your speakers require as the McIntosh does not go down very low and the Luxman does.  I say this because you may only need one Luxman amp. I was very impressed with the Luxman. 
Good Luck guyt 

woots