Best kept secret in AC line filtering conditioning

How many of you guys truly know of Puritan Audio Labs ? Not many yet ,these are made in the U.K 
I have 3 friends in Europe that own them , and found a guy at our audio club just  an hour away 
I will check out next week , and against the much more costly AQ niagra  this removes hum,noise 
like nobodies business .model 136, and  better still model 156 all under $2k check out the video.
https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/puritan/

128x128audioman58
@cleeds
That would be assuming the identical piece of equipment being used at 110V and 240V, whereas the equipment would be built for the particular voltage being used, so both pieces of equipment would be different so they produce the same Wattage output. If an amplifier manufacturer builds a 100Watt amplifier and sells it in the UK and US they fit the appropriate power supply to feed the amp with what it needs to produce 100 Watts. They don't sell it with the same power supply in both countries as 100 Watt in one and 50 Watt in the other.
chris_w_uk
That would be assuming the identical piece of equipment being used at 110V and 240V, whereas the equipment would be built for the particular voltage being used, so both pieces of equipment would be different so they produce the same Wattage output.
You’re incredibly confused, and now you seem to be confusing line voltage with rated power output.

Here’s the simple truth, all other things being equal: Any appliance, given a specified current draw, will draw half the wattage at twice the voltage. (It goes without saying that its power supply would be correct for the voltage it’s supplied.) It doesn’t matter if you’re talking about an amplifier or a refrigerator.

Example: If we have an amplifier rated for 100 watt output and it draws 1,000 watts at 120VAC, then it will draw 500 watts at 240VAC. Of course, it's power transformer will need replacement or rewiring to accommodate the change in voltage. And of course the power cord will need to be changed to have the proper connector for the 240VAC service. But none of that changes the simple fact that changing the service voltage has no affect on current draw, which is watts x volts. And it will produce its rated output either way.
Cleeds I think you have it backwards, the wattage would be the same in either voltage, but the current draw would be twice as much at 120 volts as opposed to 240 volts. For  Example  10 amps × 120 volts=1200 watts 5amps×240 volts=1200 watts
@invalid +2

P = I x E
P = Watts, Volt-amps.
I = Current, Amps.
E = Voltage.

Will a 240 volt 1500 watt space heater connected to a 240 volt source produce more heat than a 120 volt 1500 watt space heater connected to a 120 volt source? No.....
Current, amps?
P / E = ?
1500W / 120V = 12.5 amps.
1500W / 240V = 6.25 amps.