Best kept secret in AC line filtering conditioning

How many of you guys truly know of Puritan Audio Labs ? Not many yet ,these are made in the U.K 
I have 3 friends in Europe that own them , and found a guy at our audio club just  an hour away 
I will check out next week , and against the much more costly AQ niagra  this removes hum,noise 
like nobodies business .model 136, and  better still model 156 all under $2k check out the video.
https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/puritan/

128x128audioman58
@grannyring I understand that, but if there is no noise from the amp when it’s not playing, and no noise from the amp when everything is connected to it and switched on and it’s not playing, then surely there is no noise entering the system from the mains supply, or if there is the systems power supplies are dealing with it. It can’t just suddenly appear just because I start playing a flac file. Maybe the mains supply is generally cleaner here for some reason, as I have never had a mains noise problem or needed any mains conditioner, and I have used the mains supply in many places across the UK. Maybe the UK being smaller and having many power stations, we are all just closer to the source here, or maybe 230V as opposed to 110V has something to do with it? I don’t know, apart from 230V equipment drawing roughly 50% the current of 110V.

I don’t know how houses are wired in the US, here the downstairs and upstairs power ring are on their own breakers, as are the upstairs and downstairs lighting rings. Power rings are 2.5mm FTE cable and lighting is 1.5mm FTE cable, Also Immersion heaters and Cookers are on there own separate breaker/feed.
My electrician put in the rod and wiring. No inspector. When I sell I remove the wire! 
Millercarbon wrote,

Readers find that with Millercarbon.

Good old Jimmy. Jimmy refers to himself in the third person. Jimmy’s got good game. Jimmy’s got special shoes, amps, and speakers. https://youtu.be/xoskJPDbXR0?t=33
chris_w_uk
... maybe 230V as opposed to 110V has something to do with it? I don’t know, apart from 230V equipment drawing roughly 50% the current of 110V.
You're confused. For any given load, the current will be the same as 120VAC as it is at 240VAC. See Laws of Thermodynamics, conservation of energy.
@cleeds
1000Watts @ 240V - 1000/240 = 4.16 Amps
1000Watts @ 110V - 1000/110 = 9.09 Amps
My point being if connections are not perfect trying to pass 9.09 Amps through them will cause more problems than passing 4.16 Amps.