Best kept secret in AC line filtering conditioning

How many of you guys truly know of Puritan Audio Labs ? Not many yet ,these are made in the U.K 
I have 3 friends in Europe that own them , and found a guy at our audio club just  an hour away 
I will check out next week , and against the much more costly AQ niagra  this removes hum,noise 
like nobodies business .model 136, and  better still model 156 all under $2k check out the video.
https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/puritan/

128x128audioman58
The Ground Master is a $240 small box which comes with a cable hooking up to your 136 or 156 ground post. You drive an 8 foot copper clad grounding rod into the ground, hopefully relatively close to your music room, and run an 8 gauge copper wire from it to the appropriate Ground Master post. The Ground Master enables you to do this safely. The effect is quite noticeable.

The mains in most dwellings have a copper rod tied to the service panel ground. All electrical device’s safety grounds are connected to the neutral and ground bars.

How can creating a new earth ground which is separate from the service panel ground meet local code?

That’s what the box is for and you can do a quick Google search to see the video and the explanation of the box. I pasted a link below. Without the box it would not be safe.  

http://www.puritanaudiolabs.com/products/ground-master/
There are now over 80 posts regarding the Puritan 156 on A'gon dating back to the end of 2019, the great majority of them positive.  It would be regrettable if this thread ended up doing a disservice to the unit.
@grannyring  "This noise can be defined as any unwanted signal which is corrupting/perverting the fidelity of the recording."
If there is no noise when the amp volume is up with no input signal, where and why does this unwanted signal become apparent when there is an input signal, and if it can affect the recording audibly, why can't you hear it when there is no input signal. A quiet amp is a quiet amp, it doesn't suddenly become noisy when it has an input signal.
Reread my post and you should understand. The audio signal is where the noise ends up.  Your amp with no audio signal entering it or being amplified through it is not playing music.