Technics SP 10 mc II. Worth looking at?

There is a Technics SP 10 mc II with a Micro MA 88 arm for sale and I’m wondering whether it’s worth buying. Due to local lockdowns I can’t view it. It’s  vintage, but if anything is wrong is it reparable, and worth repairing?  Otherwise I’ll keep looking for a Rega or Linn that I can afford 
laughingfrog
FYI, the Fidelis Analog chip set is a replacement in the SP-15 as well as the SP-10 Mk 3.

Also chakster, the simple home use plinth link in your 8/14 post does not open.
@pryso the simplest SH-10B2 on this site (there are many more)

FYI, the Fidelis Analog chip set is a replacement in the SP-15 as well as the SP-10 Mk 3.

Good to know, I asked JP about chip for mk2 (just for backup) and the answer was that they are not compatible.

Never owned SP-15, but I like SP-20 which is same size as SP-10mkII but with internal power supply.

Possibly Dumb Question: do you have to find an SP10 MkII that works on, say, US power, or do the power units allow for accommodation to various voltages around the world?  I see units sometimes listed as BBC or being sold from England or Japan and sometimes see the power plug, sometimes not.  I'm in the US, so do I have to find a unit that works here?
Most SP10s will accept 120V. Those that do not will require 100V. That problem is solved in the USA by using a 120 to 100V step down transformer. Available cheap on eBay.