How many dealers do you use?

When buying gear retail, do you use only one dealer with whom you develop a relationship, or more than one? 
128x128cantorgale
I have visited many audio dealers for over 30 years, lately with audio clubs. I have visited a few in Atlanta that have very nice equipment but sound like crap. Some of the best sounding dealers are/were Definitive Audio in Washington state, and the audio gallery in Portland. I don’t go to dealers any longer but if I were to, I would make a trip to Seattle 
I’ve visited many audio dealer stores in California. Although I’ve read it’s good to get an experienced dealer for advice, I keep them at arms length because lack of trust putting customer first before sales. When I was starting out green in high end audio, I had one bad experience with a salesman asking me my budget (which I didn’t know yet so threw out a number) then he proceeded to push a system (used car salesman) that sounded only meh. I complained and subsequently upper management apologized.

Most of what I learned was from years of intense research and occasional forum or manufacturer inquiries. Maybe someday I’ll find a dealer I can trust putting customers first - any advise regarding this is welcome.

But there are some online dealers that also participate in forums which I trust much more - their helpfulness reflects a customer first b4 sales attitude.

I do generally trust Rhapsody Audio in NY who did a WBF forum review of the Magico A5. When I contacted him he suggested I purchase from a local dealer (I’m in California Bay Area) so I can get local advice, but I’ll likely give the sale to Rhapsody since their forum review led to this sale.
On average I probably go through an upgrade cycle every ten years and it takes one to two years to do it. I just love the time in between enjoying the music.

One of the reasons I have been active on the forums is that over the last couple years I upgraded two of my systems and realized how much the last fifty years of being an audiophile has taught me. So, for a while I thought I would try and be helpful to some folks that are actively working on upgrading their system. After a while, I will probably go back to mostly appreciating the system I have. 
My audio gear dealer of choice is Bill Soderholm of Stereoland in Bloomington, Minnesota. A company which he started in 1974, and from where I’ve been buying many wonderful treats since 1976. In this fickle hobby having someone to help steer you through the marais of components, cables, headphones, and speakers is important. 
3 local Dealers who have been here from 30 to 50 years. There are others, but these 3 I have developed a friendship with over the years.