Devore 0/96 - Integrated AMP help

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of securing Devore 0/96s with A23 cables.  My source will be an Auralic Vega G2.  I have narrowed my list of integrated amps to some tube and SS (Class A) gear.  I am looking for some help from those that have experienced this speaker and amp combinations.  I am moving from a very transparent system and looking for a little more warmth, musicality, and a system that is more emotionally engaging.

Tube amp potentials:
Leben CS300
Leben CS600
Line Magnetic 845
Maybe a simple SET (Unison Research Simply Italy)

SS Class A potentials:
Pass Labs INT-25
Sugden A21se or Masterclass IA-4

Looking to end my constant desire to make system changes once and for all! LOL
crandell25
@essrand the Accuphase E-650 looks interesting from a class A SS perspective.  How would you describe the match and sound with the 0/96s?
I run my Decware mini Torii 4wpc with Ref 3A de Capo i 92 db
Plenty loud, not concert loud in a 22x12 room with openings on the sides
I would love the Devore, just a bit $$ for me :)
I would try an accuphase or a luxman class a integrated for that off the upgrade bandwagon for your speakers.
If you’re on Facebook please join us on the devore fidelity fan group. You will get a lot of useful information there too about good matching amps for your orangutans.
I drive Focal Aria 906 speakers with a Quicksilver Integrated Amplifier. The speakers have a specified sensitivity of 89.5 dB; your Devore's 96 dB. In my set up, at moderate listening volume, the volume control stays around 10:30 o'clock. (Except when a phono preamp rather than my DAC provides the input; then 12:30 o'clock.) If you don't need rock-concert volume, this amp should work for you. And I would infer that you don't want a subwoofer.

The setup, both from DAC and phono pre-amp,sounds great. It is smooth and detailed. Speakers are probably the more important choice for warmth versus bright, etc.