Power conditioning for multiple dedicated circuits

I have been looking through the discussions and cannot find specifics on how people condition a dedicated circuit. I ran 4 new lines to my music room. There are two wall receptacles where I removed the tab on each to have each outlet on the duplex a dedicated circuit. I have my amp, preamp and phono stage plugged into 3 and a monster power center plugged into the 4th to cover all other items(subwoofer, DAC, streamer, turntable power supply).

All the conditioners I am finding are similar in design to my Monster where there are 8+ outlets. Are there any single outlet models for my application or would I need to allow space to stack up multiple units only utilizing one from each?
dhite71
To add to my last post. If a duplex receptacle is split and the two receptacles will each be fed by a separate branch circuit NEC 210.7 shall apply. (It doesn’t matter if one is fed from L1 and the other from L2 or both circuits are fed from two breakers that are fed from the same Line (L), leg.

210.7 Multiple Branch Circuits. Where two or more branch circuits supply devices or equipment on the same yoke or mounting strap, a means to simultaneously disconnect the ungrounded supply conductors shall be provided at the point at which the branch circuits originate.

Shunyata Research makes the Hydra Alpha 12, has 6 separate zones and is capable of delivering 20 amps of current 
I hope you ran all four outlets to the same leg on your electrical panel. If not, do it.  You will be pleasantly surprised, and all it takes is to switch the breaker around. It is not even necessary to  remove any wires.  Just pop them out and re-arrange them.
danvignau911 posts

08-13-2021
7:02am

I hope you ran all four outlets to the same leg on your electrical panel. If not, do it. You will be pleasantly surprised, and all it takes is to switch the breaker around. It is not even necessary to remove any wires. Just pop them out and re-arrange them.
@ danvignau

The OP installed two 120/240V 3 wire MWBC (Multiwire Branch Circuits).
Each MWBC has 2 hot conductors and 1 shared neutral conductor. With a shared neutral the two hot conductors cannot be fed from the same leg. Doing so would double the current, amps, on the neutral conductor.

The OP therefore must fed each hot conductor of each MWBC from both legs.

Only the unbalanced load of the MWBC returns on the shared neutral conductor to source. The balanced 120V load of L1 to neutral and L2 to neutral are in series with one another and are being fed by 240V. The remaining unbalanced load returns on the neutral conductor to the source.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVamt9IdQd8

Caveat Emptor.

Walter's Core Power Diamond Xtreme cable 15amp was cheap and useless. 

He made a wildly hyped-up 90% - 95% performance comparison guess to Nordost's Valhalla 2 power cable.  He refused a refund and grasped for store credit less 15% restocking fee.  PayPal independently heard us and quickly fully refunded me.

Walter then falsely claimed to Audiogon he'd won an appeal with PayPal. He sent Audiogon a supposed PayPal logo'd appeal confirmation, but oops, he had the wrong transaction number. 

Audiogon chose to delete polite negative feedback, despite an offer for a live 3-way call to PayPal and the proof of three PayPal account screenshot photos.  One might possibly ask is the main priority to keep sales rolling unhindered by the truth of a customer's experience?

Caveat Emptor.