Bach - Goldberg Variations you favourite

These variations have been my constant companion for the last sixty years and I have a few firm favourites spanning that time and more. I believe they are with Beethoven’s Diabelli Variations the consummate art of the western civilisation.
Could you please list which ones you listen to most.
My selection is Arrau , Gould 1955 , Schiff 1983 , Dershavina , Rana and Levit.
jim204
I am far from the piano expert you are Jim , 
that said my favorite Wohltemperierte Klavier is the old mono of Rosalyn Tureck on the 1953 brought out in 2005  by Membran Music Ltd.

Perahia is close .
Rosalyn Tureck was Glenn Gould’s favorite Bach interpreter. I find it hard to understand why I’m the only one who mentions her.
While you say you are the only one who mentions her you are certainly not the only one who thinks of her. She was a definite Bach legend, it's just that a lot of people don't want to play mono below par audio records and before anyone shouts me down we are not all like that.
Jim, I don’t mean to sound like I’m criticizing anyone, it’s just that I  never see her name mentioned. Fortunately, there are a lot of good remastered mono recordings of early classical artists. And I realize that seventy year old mono recordings lack the appeal of current stereo recordings but overlooking artists like Haskil, Backhaus, Fischer, Tureck, etc… would really be a shame.
Anyway, in the early 1990’s, Steinway and Phillips remastered and rereleased recordings in a series called ‘Great Pianists of the Twentieth Century’ There is Rosalyn Tureck volume 1 and volume 2 amongst that series and they sound pretty good. Unfortunately they are out of print but with the accessibility of the internet, they could probably be found.
I remember the Phillips series fondly for giving us many artists whom the musical world had mostly forgot ( who can forget the legendary performance of Josef Lhevinne playing the Shulz-Evler arrangement of Strauss's Blue Danube ) people like him make it plain that piano technique doesn't  just belong to this century. I also can think of Edwin Fischer whose Bach's Well Tempered Clavier was my constant companion for many many years. Yes that Phillips series was a favourite of mine.