what is the best Kt88 to get

guys- trying a set of Sylvania 6sn7 bad boys now need to know what is the best kt88 to try- my amps came with the Mullard brand- does the KT88 effect the sound as much as the 6sn7's do?- thanks for the rec=
bopper

......Klipsch Heresy

Most guys that I saw buying those speakers are aficionados. They do sound very good. I wish I can use a 12 inch woofer on my monitor but my music room is not as big as I want it to be. The beauty of it is I have my office in it and my guitar jam room so its a perfect size for me. I can dial my amp to 7 (out of "11") and it feels like I’m inside the show with Phil Collins doing a drum roll. Its a shame to put a subwoofer next to it..

I have 2 sets of  NOS un-ubtanium 1970’s
Genelex Golden Lions

really make my Doshi monoblocks sing
As said before in this forum: it depends on the amp you have. Mine is a Jolida Fusion 3502c, a great piece of iron that can go up to KT150s... good sounding, heavy hitting but kind of lifeless against Genalex KT88s, much more organic,  musical, deep bass if a little bit loose for moments.  My absolute reference are the Shuguang WEKT88 plus , red base, a limited edition of  Western Electric classic tubes, (which by the  way never made a KT88) so this one is a big bottle that looks like an old GE 6550.  I don't care if chinese or not, those are by far the BEST sounding KT88 tubes I have  heard, with the deepest, tightest, fastest bass ever,  along with extension, punch and musicality.  Maybe expensive, but  absolute reference level.  I got a quartet in 2019 at a fair price, now it looks like there are very few if any for sale.  My advice: get them if you can ¡¡
For current production, the KR KT88s are incredible.  They have a higher plate dissipation than a typical KT88 and can be driven harder without compromising tube life.  Wonderful detail and great frequency extension.  I have them in a pair of Art Audio Opus 4s.  
I have no POV on NOS tubes.