Tekton 4-10 Subwoofer

Looks like there is a new Sub from Tekton. It looks cool! Eric Alexander, if you are out there, would love to know more about this new product.

https://www.tektondesign.com/4-10-sub.html
bstatmeister
Having owned these now for a few months and several serious listening sessions, I can say that the 300-watts must be "plenty" to drive the 4 10" woofers.  Honestly, I think I have the gain set to maybe 2.  The driver efficiency along with how the 4 subs are wired maybe?  I don't know, but these push a lot of energy.  And mine are not jammed in the corners of the room, they are floating - set next to the double impacts.  I was actually considering buying 4 more 4-10s and stacking a pair in each corner and running those 4 sub towers cutoff really low - like turning the x-over all the way down to the lowest setting.
shawn3997, you said:
"I just replaced a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze 2's with a pair of Lore Be's. I'm shocked at how much better they are."

you compare $1300 floorstanding speakers made by a mfr known to offer extreme value for $$$ to a pair of small standmount speakers that retailed for <$400, and were often sold at a discount, and you're "shocked at how much better they are"? seriously?

ya, who'd a thunk? (btw, i'm not saying impugning negatively against tekton; i've heard the double impacts and think they're extremely fine sounding speakers.)
allexandar - whatever you decide, get two.  two is *always* better than one, regarding subs. better/easier room integration, better soundstaging (set them up adjacent to the main speakers for best soundstaging), higher spl's, and lower distortion for whatever spl's you're listening at.
Get smaller single or push-pull drivers and more of them to spread around the room. That approach simply works better than 1 or 2 big ones.
They are called the 4-10 because you are supposed to have four to ten of them.