KEF 205/2 with Pass XA series amps??

Checking for a friend; does anyone have any experience with Pass XA amps and KEF speakers? A friend of mine has a pair of the KEF 205/2's and is interested in Pass amps(XA-60.5 or XA-100.5) so I am checking around for him to try and get some of your opinions and if it's a good combo. Any help is much appreciated.
johngp
No clue. My KEF r's needed loads of power to come alive so I bi-amped, giving the woofers double the wattage as the uniQ drivers tailoring the sound to my music & basement listening room. I read in one of these forums a listener got his KEF's to come alive by adding a dedicated electric circuit. these speakers are worth the effort though.
Yeah seems quite a few speakers do come alive with power but I think it's current they really desire. My Usher Be-20's sounded ok with a Classe CA-300 but with a VAC Phi 110(110 wpc) or a pair of Pass XA-100.5's on them they come alive, sounds like a 500wpc class a/b amp. Thanks for the help.
I'm the friend Johngp is talking about. Hoping someone who owns KEF Reference 207/2, 205/2, or 203/2's can add their impression of Pass amps with the KEFs. I'm open to recommendations throughout the series of Pass amps.
Thanks for any help!