Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@middlemass  I am so glad that it worked out well for you.  The Wilson remixes are really quite good.  Example; my 70s U.S. pressing of Aqualung also sounds like a 1960 transistor radio and the Wilson remix is a true high fidelity record.  The same is true for Stand Up and This Was.  My original copy of Passion Play sounds very good, though.  I am waiting for Thick As A Brick to come off of backorder, I need that to complete my Tull collection.

Enjoy!
June Christy ‎– Something Cool (Capitol Records 1954 10" mono)

Sounds better than almost every other record made after 1970.
Joel,

I am so glad that it worked out well for you. The Wilson remixes are really quite good. Example; my 70s U.S. pressing of Aqualung also sounds like a 1960 transistor radio and the Wilson remix is a true high fidelity record. The same is true for Stand Up and This Was. My original copy of Passion Play sounds very good, though. I am waiting for Thick As A Brick to come off of backorder, I need that to complete my Tull collection

As we have discussed, the Steven Wilson  remixes of these records are really fun. Don’t bother with the TAAB reissue though. The original is better (if you already have it).