Can you suggest a warm high-end CD player?

I want warm warm warm and accurate, not muddy, not bright, not "digital" sounding. $5,000-$15,000 range (give or take). Any suggestions?
attamyway
Audiomeca Mephisto 2X. It uses the same Anagram DAC as the Audio Aero. It's drive is a proprietary design, built from the ground up. The sound is full frequency, but completely unfatiguing. It's no accident that Audiomeca's Pierre Lurne also designs and builds turntables.
The Swiss made Orpheus Labs Zero-P CDP Retail $8000.00 is exactly that, warm, warm, warm and accurate.
Ever-ready to play devil's advocate, I will take a different tack.

Your McIntosh amp is pretty "warm" by itself and I imagine that you don't really need to double up on the tube output. If you can find an EMM CDSD/DAC6 (or DCC2) combo available to try in your system, you may find that you like it. I find that its accuracy creates its own "warmth". The lack of harshness creates a fluidity and sense of "rightness" which by itself is just plain natural. It is seductive (full disclosure: I have the combo and cannot imagine letting go). The DAC6 gives multi-channel DAC output which will work fine with your integrated. If you went for the DCC2 instead, you would have a pre-amp function if you ever decided to go for separate amplification.

While I do not know the "sounds" of the Audio Aero and Audiomecca above, I know a few people who have used at least one of the two and many also liked the Electrocompaniet EMC-1 [though whichever one was owned was obviously worlds better than the others :^)]

In any case, the most important factor will likely be how the chosen DAC/McIntosh/B&W combo works together so I cannot but recommend an in-system test.
If you are looking for the antithesis of "digital" in a digital product, look at the Audionote (uk) line of DACs to mate with a good transport. They make the smoothest, warm and natural sounding DACs that do NOT sound slow and wooley. Accuphase makes some players that also sounded warm and natural (i.e., not digital).

I agree that the Audio Aero is quite natural and beautiful sounding, but I don't think it is "warm" (elevated mid-bass), in fact, it can be a touch lean there. Still, it sounds so good it is worth auditioning. The "cheap" Esoteric, is pretty warm and nice sounding (I like it better than the $15,000 model). I personally did not like the EMM gear (touch bright and cold sounding), and I don't think it is for someone looking for a warm sound.

My "15,000" player is the Naim CDS-3/555PS (outboard power supply) combination. It is reasonably grain free and has less of the artificial hard leading edge to transients, that I associate with digital, than other Naim models, but it is not in the warm, rounded, and "tubey" camp. Worth auditioning, but my guess is that it is not for you.
If possible, audition the Ayre CD player. It should meet your criteria, and it's relatively "inexpensive" as well.