Dodson Audio - Still in Business?

I have been trying to reach Dodson Audio recently to get my dac upgraded. I have left several voice messages with no response and now the number has been disconnected. Is Dodson still in business? Does anybody know what is going on?
fatman
FYI - the news is still forthcoming, but the press release has not been completed yet...I'll post it as soon as I get it...
Here is the news: Dodson Audio is being acquired by Silversmith Audio! Ralph Dodson and Jeff Smith have been longtime friends and colleagues, each being a prominent member of the others' "listening team". After much discussion, both reached the conclusion that this was a win-win deal; Dodson Audio will gain the benefit of Jeff Smith's energy and business operations savvy, and Ralph will continue to focus on product design.

Here is the official press release:

http://www.sonicspirits.com/Dodson.pdf
Well, that is news. Thank you for following through. I must say, I was hoping to hear about a USB DAC or some other new product from Dodson.
That's great news--thanks for the info. I was hoping that they'd be up and running again soon, and it looks like they are or very soon will be. Most excellent!