Can we talk about Qobuz for a minute

I use to use Spotify until i heard Tidal, and now with my Parasound Integrated amp having a pretty nice dac onboard im bypassing my Bluesound Node2’s internal dac and it sounds great.

Is Qobuz just like Tidal as to song selections and ease of use. I haven’t check pricing either.

Is there a reason some really like Qobuz sound better, without it turning into a blood bath Lol, thanx guys

kgveteran
@ronboco, I am not familiar with the BlueSound App but am guessing it probably will play both Tidal and QoBuz. Please check your manual. Maybe other BlueSound users can comments to this question.

I have never used the App below but they claim to convert Tidal playlists to Qobuz. Please check it out. Also please search for other Apps that convert Tidal to QoBuz. There may be several other conversion options. I do not know.

https://soundiiz.com/tutorial/tidal-to-qobuz
They both have about the same number of tracks. Qobuz has a stronger selection for jazz and classical lovers, Tidal better is some other genres. As Qobuz does not knowingly offer MQA tracks, if you want MQA, definitely go Tidal. If you are one of those, who, like myself, dislikes the sound of MQA, I would suggest Qobuz. Both are available as free trials, depending where you live. Ultimately, you have to decide yourself, based on your needs and listening preferences.
Deezer is interesting. It’s all HQ… I signed up for their 3 month free trial, but was billed immediately for the regular price. It took several “support” emails to figure that out. 

SACD 9/10LP 9.5/10
CD 8/10

Qobuz 8/10Tidal 7.5/10Sportify 6/10
A good SACD/CD player system is still better than streaming.