Can we talk about Qobuz for a minute

I use to use Spotify until i heard Tidal, and now with my Parasound Integrated amp having a pretty nice dac onboard im bypassing my Bluesound Node2’s internal dac and it sounds great.

Is Qobuz just like Tidal as to song selections and ease of use. I haven’t check pricing either.

Is there a reason some really like Qobuz sound better, without it turning into a blood bath Lol, thanx guys

kgveteran
Post removed 
I switched from Tidal to Qobuz and am much happier all around.  I also think MQA is an overly intrusive sham and want no part of it.  

I liked Qobuz a lot. This is my last month though as Im stopping my subscription and will be using Spotify, that Ive kept for my kids.

Reason being, I finf the Qobuz interface through the Blusound app tedious, and using the Qobuz app, the Blusound only puts out CD quality.

im resting my ears a few months and am looking forward to Spotify HIFI. 
Oops, hit send too send.

Beyond sound quality, the app UX is very important to me. I like Spotify’s AI curation of songs. I enjoy listening a lot better with an AI DJ, that Qobuz doesnt have.
Qobuz has gotten a little annoying for me because some music does not stream properly without dropouts. My internet connection is solid and when the Qobuz drops I check out the same album on Tidal. On Tidal the music has far less dropouts. I cannot remember the last time I had a dropout on Tidal.

I went back to Qobuz recently because they had a few tunes that Tidal did not. However, I am finding the tech a little less reliable than Tidal.

The latest ROON update added the DAILY MIX feature from Tidal and I am very impressed by that feature. It is a playlist about 3 hour long based on your listening habits. They focus each Mix on a particular artist and then go deep into that artist and similar artists.  I discovered Fela Kuti's drummer today by listening to Tidal's Fela Kuti's DAILY MIX based on my listening habits. I do not see this integration with ROON for Qobuz.