Can we talk about Qobuz for a minute

I use to use Spotify until i heard Tidal, and now with my Parasound Integrated amp having a pretty nice dac onboard im bypassing my Bluesound Node2’s internal dac and it sounds great.

Is Qobuz just like Tidal as to song selections and ease of use. I haven’t check pricing either.

Is there a reason some really like Qobuz sound better, without it turning into a blood bath Lol, thanx guys

kgveteran
If i was looking to just stream hi-res would i be choosing the $15 month rate, i have no need to purchase downloads
@rhljazz My guess is that Tidal applies that EQ so rap, hip-hop and pop music sounds "better" on lower fidelity gear.

@kgveteran  

Google Translate's suggestions for pronunciation. Click on the speaker icon to hear the suggested pronunciation.
https://translate.google.com/?sl=fr&tl=en&text=qobuz&op=translate
I have a high end system and am 100% digital.  I have a 8tb music server that is loaded with music so I have a lot.  I also have Tidal and Qobuz.  I find myself going to Qobuz more than even my own recordings.  Tidal has more artists but the sound of Qobuz can't be beat.  BTW, at one point I had Spotify Premium.  Spotify is great for playing genres of music but the quality is not in the SAME league as Tidal or Qobuz.  Go with Qobuz and enjoy your music.  
When I started streaming a couple of years ago I did the trial for both Tidal and Qobuz.
Qobuz was sounding better. 
After some critical listening, I was sure Qobuz had superior SQ. 
I started to think that there was some compression applied by Tidal. But more 
likely it's EQ.

Qobooz, or in French, Qoboos.