Class D amps that are superior to all or most?

Recently, I have heard about some Class D amps that may be close to the best there is regardless of class. Certainly, this technology has been in development for decades. The main issue has always been the switching power supply. In this regard, I have taken notice of AGD. They have created a whole new power supply that “switches” at a frequency 100 times the normal silicon based MOSFET. The designer uses a gallium nitride based PS. Interesting, it is enclosed in the KT88 glass envelope that sits on top of his amps. I am aware of two more pricey amps that seem to be also at the top- the Solution and the Merrill. There must be others that compete for the title. After my thread, “Is there a SS amp that can satisfy a SET guy?”, I am still on the quest.
Don’t want to spend $50K!
mglik

It’s continuous, and like I said out of the blue, and should be knocked out If your going to argue do it with technical reasons, not by member bashing
I get it, self reflection is not a strong suit for you. You can't recognize yourself in what you are complaining about. Sad.😢

No! Your the sad one for even entering into this.

To others, this all started from this post of mine below, re leaving power amps on 24/7, because it went against what Eric preached.

And the reasons for turning off the amps, which conditions (polarizes) all the electrolytic power supply caps and any other smaller ones.

"Just turn on your amps a 1/2hr before listening.
It’s also good for the capacitators conditioning, to turn the amps off as they drain and can recharge again from empty.

Cheers George"

To those who want to understand, why it's better to turn off your amps, here it is simply as possible.
(as they like to be drained and recharged otherwise a false permanent "empty floor" happens and your electrolytic power supply caps won’t have the uF storage ability they once had when new, and therefore reducing continuous large transient power supply ability, and introducing higher hum at those stages also)
Cheers George

In addition, capacitor life expectancy is affected also by electrolyte consumption due to leakage current during voltage application.

IOW, listening 2hr/ eats the electrolyte 12x

Post removed