Quad 22L2

Hi All. Anyone have these speakers? I have had them for a few weeks and they are just what I have been looking for. The synergy with my 10x13x10 music room and my Marantz PM8004 and SA8004 is perfect! I read somewhere that they have their own sound but I think they are fairly neutral. They even make my red book cds sound better! At least I'll be jumping off the speaker merry-go-round for quite awhile. These are keepers!
robr
I have heard the Quad 22L2's and they are a very nice and underrated speaker. Very similar to their cousins in the upper ranges of the Wharfedale line - the Opus and Evo's.
I am also not surprised that they have good synergy with the Marantz PM8004, which IMO is a real sleeper too.

Its refreshing to hear from someone that is satisfied with their system and enjoying their music collection all over again. Good for you brother!
The Quads replaced Canton GLE 490.2 speakers. They are good but they are too large for my listening room. They need space and are power hungry. The Quads throw out such a big soundstage and image really well considering their small size. I have them bi-wired as Quad recommends and they just sing with the PM8004 in this configuration.
Thanks for the your thoughts,Panateer! You always hear about synergy between components and you know when you achieve it. Without a doubt, I can recommend these Quads to anyone seeking a small floor stander that is strongly built and beautifully finished.