Power cord choice?

Hoping to change (or upgrade) my current PC in use with my ARC CD3 Mk2. Currently I'm using a Locus Designs Polestar and setting a limit $600 max. I'd like to find a cord that can get more micro details from the ARC yet, I'd like to retain the smoothness but, try to open the sound stage and get a little more bottom in doing so. I listen to Alt rock (Sir Sly, The Killers, Gargage), rock, blues using Classe CAP 151 integrated and Apogee Slant 6s. I know this is subjective but, I'm also doing my best to work with my budget constraints and I'm not going to change if the improvement would just be slightly incremental. I'd like suggestions to consider, please.
rsjm80
Tim of Noteworthy is a great guy. @slaw has direct critical listening experience with his cables. 
I’ve listened to many different power cords in my system and yes they sound different with everything else being the same. Get a few and try them out. The most expensive ones don’t always win either, but your brain may convince your ears otherwise. 
Thanks Jim. 

Ray,
I do not have a website yet (but am working on that with a website designer) & yes, you can have the same deal. Thanks for asking. 
ii808ii

Signal Projects power cables are relatively unknown but are very impressive in terms of performance. I just got their Atlantis power cable and I was actually very surprised how much tighter and detailed all genres sounded. Soundstage was also noticeably better.

I am also looking at Signal projects.  May I ask what cable you replaced to get the improvement from the Atlantis?

Rgds
Aubrey