2021 J.A. Michell Gyro SE w/ Tecnoarm A cartridge synergy

I know the question has been asked before but the most recent thread I could find on topic was over ten years old and there are many new cart offerings since then. SO here's the question: In the range of $700-1500 what are some of the best suited low-output MC cartridges for the above combo? I'm looking for cart/arm/TT synergy as much as is possible at the price range. 
Thus far I've been looking at the Hana ML, which seems to be very popular, the Ortofon Quintet Black S (not quite sure about this one) or Cadenza Red, Benz Micro Wood SL and a couple Dynavectors; XX-2 MKII (I just missed a great deal on one here) and the 20x2-L.
128x128davedmk
I Have a J.A. Michell Gyro SE with Techno arm 2, I use a Dynavector 20X2L and I also have a Manley Chinook phono pre, this combo really shines bright, the music just sounds RIGHT, its tough to explain when your system is sounding fantastic with PRAT off the charts! Also, the beauty of tone and colors are of a very wide wide range. The Gyro SE with any of the Dynavector cartridges I highly recommend! Excellent synergy!

The rest of my system is .......Dynaudio Contour 3.0 speakers, Manley labs Jumbo Shrimp Linestage, McIntosh MC352 power amp, REL Britaina B2 sub, Morrow Audio IC cables, Nordost SPM speaker cables. Salamander rack.

And what Ive found over time is that my system is now super sensitive and will show lousy, crappy recorded vinyl as soon as the needle touches the record, so having a excellent original clean sounding vinyl is a absolute must!

Matt M
I forgot to mention what I have downstream. Gyro SE > Graham Slee Elevator EXP > G.S. Era Gold Reflex  > Parasound Halo C1 > B&K ST1400 mkII > Acoustic Research Phantom 8.3 and Earthquake Supernova sub
A bit unorthodox but pleasing to my ears and my wallet.
I can tell you I have listened to REGA tables and Thorens tables Audio Technica tables, tables from Project not there junk Im talking Xtension 10 with Clear Audio Ebony V2 MM. None gave me the lively,detailed,sound thats great for rock and roll and blues and jazz all together! Sure, some tables are awesome with Jazz and Blues but they are too laid back for say Led Zepp, Deep Purple, Black Crows ect.... This is why I love this table and Arm/cart combo! Everything I listen too sounds correct on it. And that wasnt the case with the others.
Matt