Reference 3A MM de Capo Be - how do they sound?

For those who have, or have auditioned these bookshelf speakers, how do they sound?  Is there a more mainstream bookshelf loudspeaker that you to which you would compare them? If you own them, what amp(s) do you think they best perform with?

There is a new version available, the MM de Capo Be II, and I am very interested. Reference 3A offers a 3 week trial period, but I read that they take a bit of time to fulling break in, so I’d prefer to know more about them before I make my decision. Thanks in advance.
kcpellethead
I bought a pair of de Capo i unseen/heard.  Love them  rich detailed clean  run off a 4 watt Decware mini Torii, they also sounded good with my Primaluna PL2
@grinnell Thank you for your response. This is helpful

@akg_ca  I thought I’d watched every YouTube video on the MM de Capo Be, but I had not see this one. I had seen previous videos by the same person, so thank you. 
I had a pair of the 40th Anniversary de Capo be in a dedicated acoustically designed room. I ran them with  SS, PP tubes and SET amps.  I really wanted to like them but found the to be lean sounding.  I would read the fine print regarding the in-home trial before you pull the trigger. Well made speaker, but imho a bit awkward looking and not a fan of the nextal finish which was one of the reasons I went with the AE edition. 
@testpilot Thank you for your insight.  Would "lean" also be "cold" or "bright".  The new version II is offered in Rosenut, either satin or gloss, and high gloss black.