Isolation platform under US 500 for CDP

I am looking for a isolation platform under US 500 for use with my CDP. My shortlist includes the followings:

- Silent Running Audio Tremor/less
- Townshend 3D Seismic Sink
- Neuance isolation platform

Are there others that I should also consider? What would be your recommendation?
greeni
Black Diamond Racing "Source Shelf" is what I use with great results. Getting harder to find due to carbon fiber shortages..........
Add Symposium's Ultra and Super Plus platforms to your short list. Depending on the size you need, each of the models is either within your budget or close to it.
I have used two isolation products both with excellent results. The Black Diamond Racing Shelf and the Symposium Ultra platform. Both platforms can be ordered to size as a direct replacement for your current rack's shelf.
Neuance is a fabulous product. I have one under my Exemplar 2900 and another under my Manley Preamp.

Noticeable improvement in focus and transparency.
I replaced a Krell to buy the Marantz SA-14 SACD player. The Marantz was more musical, but lacked the air and detail of the Krell until I placed the Marantz on the Neuance platform. Now I love the Marantz!

Buy the Neuance. Great company to deal with, too.

Richard