A full range speaker?

Many claim to be, but how many can handle a full orchestra’s range?

That range is from 26hz to around 12khz including harmonics, but the speakers that can go that low are few and far between. That is a shame, since the grand piano, one of the center points of many orchestral and symphonic performances, needs that lower range to produce a low A fully, however little that key is used.

I used to think it was 32hz, which would handle a Hammond B-3’s full keyboard, so cover most of the musical instruments range, but since having subs have realized how much I am missing without those going down to 25hz with no db’s down.

What would you set as the lower limit of music reproduction for a speaker to be called full range?

I’m asking you to consider that point where that measurement is -0db’s, which is always different from published spec's.
128x128william53b
@mozartfan - I'm glad you found the chart useful.

There's also a comment somewhere above that sub bass isn't audible... sub bass is generally (perhaps not universally?) understood to reference the lowest two octaves which occupy 16-62Hz, most people can hear 20Hz and up.
millercarbon.  Like you, I do think that inaudible upper frequencies matter; however, I have a hypothetical question:  Is it possible that we do not necessarily know that our brains perceive this, and could these frequencies be used for directional location, i.e. placement of instruments.
The entire audible environment for Humans measure at 15Hz - 150kHz.
As pointed out - the ear drum cannot pick up those frequencies. Humans process sound utilizing more of the 30+K hair cells located within the ear which relay information to an extraordinary amount of nerve fibers within our nervous system that provide this info to the brain - which processes things like frequency, waveform, pressure rate, time and location - to what we actually hear. Everything counts, everything matters.

The only Speaker I know of that covers this range is The Lansche 8.2
15Hz - 150kHz.

a couple of other manufactures that measure in in the fuller range are
Marteen and Verity.
Post removed 
The entire audible environment for Humans measure at 15Hz - 150kHz.

Where do you guys get your information from?