Horn speakers , high efficiency but not “shouty”

I am interested in a high efficiency horn with SET AMPS, in a 12 ft by 18 ft room. 9 ft ceiling .
I have narrowed my choices down to Charney audio Excalibur http://charneyaudio.com/the-companion-excalibur.html
and rethm maarga v2
https://www.google.com/amp/s/audiobacon.net/2019/04/18/rethm-maarga-v2-loudspeakers-listening-sessio...
would appreciate input from any one who has heard the above speakers or someone who has a similar system . 
listening choices are vocal music , no classical music.
Very rarely might want my system to play loud party music .(extremely rare ) does not have to play it like solid state system. Thanks in advance 

newtoncr
Yes I have been playing them for over a week now, tonal quality hasn’t changed . Ordered tubes from andy bowman vintage tubes per his recommendation and a pair of 300b western electric tubes after reading the review on stereophile. Hope they help time the harshness and clean up the sound. Any other ideas . 
iF Andy can’t help…well….then….. ( i get almost all my tubes from Andy… )
but as others have said give it time…

i have at least 3 systems at any given point, so i can relate when some combination is disappointing against the reference…..

it will make you a much more discerning listener…..and possess a real balanced opinion….priceless…

good luck on your journey…..
newtoncr, With a new amp, preamp, and speakers you will need a lot of run in time. Probably in the 300-500 hour range. You have a lot going on right now that will affect the sound.  Tubes from Andy are a good idea. He knows his stuff and good tubes do make a difference. Tell us a little about your room. Size WDH? Treatments? Flooring? Speaker placement etc....

When I got my Companions it took a few weeks of run in time just for them. I have a basement room where I was able to use an old receiver. Wired the drivers out of phase and had them face each other about a 1/2” apart. Put the Isotek burn in disc on continual play, turned up the volume and let them go for a few weeks. Even after that the drivers were still a little tight and sharp. Then all of a sudden bloom! Be patient it’s worth it! 
@alexberger 
I ordered the reissue , the one reviewed in the latest issue of stereophile. I haven’t got them yet. What’s playing is Chinese tubes that came with the amp .
also waiting for tubes from andy .currently all tubes are Chinese which came with the pre and power amp.
@rodge827 
my room is 12 ft wide and 23 ft long , open in the back. 10ft tall
per Brian’s recommendation the speakers are 12” from the side wall and 18” from the rear wall. 84” between the speakers and 100” to the listening chair .
the floor is carpet , the walls are double drywall with green glue between drywall layers and hollow space packed with roxul .
acoustic treatment for now are a stack of 13” tube traps dead center between the speakers in the front wall and two traps halfway between the speakers and the listening position to reduce cross talk .

I am burning them 24/7 with the Ayre burn in disc