Bose question

I’m looking to expand my home theater by adding 4 atmos speakers. I was looking for a cheap solution as I don’t think these channels need to be up to par with the rest of the speakers. 
Would it be possible to add Bose acoustimass cubes to my conventional AVR? 
If this isn’t possible or advisable, what would be a good alternative ? I’m looking for something small and decent looking, will be in my living room. 
System consists of Vienna acoustics speakers, Rel, and NAD T778 AVR. 
ei001h
I don't know about atmos speakers, but I have found that the surrounds don't necessarily need to be "exact" voicing as the fronts.  They need to be close in sound, but if you have go with a different manufacturer it is not that bad.

The front 3 speakers absolutely need to be exact same voicing and manufacturer.  Otherwise, the discontinuity is easily noticed and will distract from the involvement of the film.
Wire  them up and see .Wiring them up is the big job so once youve done that its up to trial and error as to what speakers sound best.Im not a Bose fan but dont see the issue with placing them there to test their suitability.If you dont like them its just a matter of finding something more suitable.
VA makes the InWaltz in-wall speaker for surrounds. I have 4 of those plus Mahlers L,R and Maestro C. I ended up going with SonusFaber Palladio5 for the height speakers in the ceiling (couldn't fit InWaltz up there).

Latest Star Wars movies streaming on Disney+ make great use of Atmos setups, IMO.