Actual Lead Time on Tekton Speakers

Hi All-

I've had a pair Tekton speakers and a sub on order since the last week of February. When I placed the order they said they were running 8-10 weeks for shipment. I knew at the time that these were made to order and that there was a substantial lead time, so I'm not complaining. But I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve...

Can anyone who has recently received their speakers tell me how long it was from order to shipping? 

Thanks, 

G
128x128spacecadet65
So the actual lead time for my Impact Monitor order ended up being 18 weeks. The clock is still running on the powered sub - which I'm told they are still waiting for the plate amps. 

Within the context of the pandemic and the interruption of supply chains I can understand shipping delays. But by more than a factor of 2x? It strains credulity. AT this point I feel like Tekton is using their customers as a bank. A little like a Go Fund Me project. But with a Go Fund Me project they only take a deposit... not the whole amount.

On the other hand, Schiit Audio, a company that also builds to order and sometimes has lead times, holds the order but doesn't actually take your money until the product is in stock and ready to ship. That seems more reasonable and fair.  

I run 3 small companies with payrolls that fluctuate wildly. I use a line of credit to smooth out the peaks and dips so there is no disruption to my customers. It's not rocket science. However, if I could get 18+ weeks of no interest loans from my customers, that would be something. 

Aside from the main point - the speakers sounded good right out of the box and they are still breaking in. However, the whole experience has been tainted by the feeling that I've been taken advantage of by the business process. Just my $.02 
Sounds like all you need to do then is start a fourth company, this one building speakers so good the demand is so great you cannot keep up. Heck it is so easy you probably could have done it in the five months you wasted waiting. 
I have to call BS on that Miller. I spent 20 years in the loudspeaker business from manufacturing to advertising and PR. Fact is that Tekton  are getting away with what they can. This is not a problem of manufacturing capacity. It's about cash flow and supply chain management. They are pushing their cash flow issues out to the customer so as not to pay for the financing of operating expenses. If not, they would be holding off on credit card charges until shipping, or at most just taking a 20% non-refundable deposit on each order. Either would be fair play in my book. 

BTW, I currently oversee over 1200 workers in 7 vertical industries across the country today. I don't need a lecture from an armchair audio enthusiast about optimizing business practices. 

I say that with love in my heart.  ;-) 
Tekton are not getting away with anything. Nobody forced you, not to place the order, not to wait week after week. And of all your wonderful business experience nobody saw you claim to be a psychoanalyst who knows why Tekton is run the way it is run.   

Nobody needs a lecture from a rear view driver pretending to know how another guy runs his business, let alone why. That would be, what is the word for it? Oh yeah, pretty sure the word for that is BS. I have to call BS on that, spacecadet65. 

One thing for sure, if ever I want an authority who knows the inner workings of the mind of someone they never met, I know who to ask: The spacecadet.