pro-ject cd box rs2 vs jays audio cd2 mk3

I have been following a lot of posts here , but I have not read of any comparisons as of the 2 transports . I am on the fence about the 2 transports as it does not seem that there is to many choices in that price range. I can purchase both transports for about the same price . any body compare them yet or have any other thoughts . thanks
kully560
replacing transports is above my pay grade. is it plug and play if so that is fine . I have built speaker crossovers , cables , power cables etc but never looked into replacing cd drives . may need to study about this !
This has been covered before.  @Teajay and I both came to the same conclusion about the two transports.

People who make comments who don't know anything should keep their comments to them selves.  And yes the Pro-Ject does make that big of a difference.  So your cheap transport will not and does not compete at all.

If you re thinking the MKIII may be better - it would have to make a significant improvement to make that leap IMO.

Like already stated, get a linear power supply for the Pro-Ject and be done with all of this.  BTW I currently own the Audiomeca Mephisto II transport, Metronome  T1A & AL2 CD Transport & Power Supply and a CEC transport.  The Pro-Ject is better than all three.

Happy Listening.
@bigkidz has a very impressive stable of highly regarded CD transports. That he finds the Pro-Ject CD transport better sounding is quite a  testament. 
Charles 
Post removed 
thank you for the help bigkidz , I read teajays, yours, and others on these different transports I knew the project was better than jays mk2 but no results for the mk3 version. I really was not to keen on nos drives like he uses for maybe a repair down the road. I also look at the weight of the 2 the mk3 is 33 lbs and the project is like 6.6 lbs . the jays mk3 needs a lot of electronics [filters]to compete with a transport with an out board power supply . sometimes simple is better! I will be ordering tomorrow if in stock, he is supposed to let me know as this was a holiday weekend . thanks again for all the replys.