pro-ject cd box rs2 vs jays audio cd2 mk3

I have been following a lot of posts here , but I have not read of any comparisons as of the 2 transports . I am on the fence about the 2 transports as it does not seem that there is to many choices in that price range. I can purchase both transports for about the same price . any body compare them yet or have any other thoughts . thanks
kully560
I know what a dvd player sound like in a system ! as far as power cords go I bought to many and built to many to not hear a difference!!!
And I think there should be a rule how many bs know-it-all posts in a row someone can spam a thread with.
He's been doing that back when he posted under a different name. Something like robberjerman. 

All the best,
Nonoise

The Pro-Ject has a new, optimized drive system also used in $40K transports.
I picked up a Power Box RS Uni 4 way (massive) on the cheap for mine and any improvement was not noticeable. Pro-Ject seems to be able to optimize SMPS. Try any LPS and see if you can hear a difference. I too have replaced all of my wall warts. Some make a huge difference, some little or none.
Head to head comparisons I've seen prefer the SQ of the Pro-Ject.
Hey kully560,

Take a look at my thread on the Pro-ject transport. I sold off my Jay’s Audio MKII, it's a fine transport, because the Pro-ject’s performance, which I describe, was vastly superior to the Jay’s Audio. I’m writing a review for Stereo Times website in the future on the Pro-ject transport.

Even with the standard inexpensive wall wart switching power supply the Pro-ject out performed my Jay’s Audio piece. Then when I used a LTA linear power supply the level of performance went to even a higher level of sonic bliss. I will shortly be conducting a review on the Jay’s Audio MKIII, my buyer of my Jay’s audio just installed the up-grade board, to see if it comes closer to the Pro-ject’s performance.