Need emergency help please!

So I have these boss mc420b cheap speakers from amazon for my motorcycle. They are wired in and bluetooth compatible. I have had them for 2 months and all of a sudden they stopped working. When I turn on my bike the speakers make a sound as well as a sound when the bluetooth connects. So I know it is not the speakers themselves but when I play music from spotify or youtube or mp3 files no sound comes out of the speakers at all. The volume on my phone is all the way up as is the little volume knob on the speakers. So speakers have power and are capable of making sound and the bluetooth is connected.. why am I getting no sound please help
zeroshadez
Hello,
One thing I always see on motorcycles is the music playing loud to keep up with the noise from the bike. What if you blew the amp or speakers? You might be connected but nothing is coming out due to blown drivers or over cooked amp. I just thought I would bring it up. 
You stated it correctly "...so I have these Boss cheap speakers".  That says it all.  There a lot of quality speakers/amps/connectivity devices on the market today that are specifically engineered for motorcycles and side-by-side vehicles.  Get to a high quality mobile electronics retailer (AKA a car audio dealer) and inquire about some of the quality options.  Great brands such as Alpine, JL Audio, and Rockford Fosgate have a variety of offerings that will bring your riding/listening pleasure to a much higher level.  Do a little research to seek out a quality dealer.  Typically any dealer who carries these brands will be good, but there are definitely some that are superior to others.  I worked in the 12 Volt industry for 35 years and my advice is solid.  Good luck to you.
There is an amp module with this unit. As well as a volume control. I’m guessing the separate volume control is off. I’m just guessing because I’m not looking at your bike. I put one of these on one of my wife’s motorcycles. Hers works as advertised. 
If I gambled, at least from the info provided, I would put my money on a blown amp.  My boy bought me a MegaBoom (III, I think) for my bike.  It does really well on jazz, and rocks enough, especially for a single, small driver.  The are about $200.at Best Buy.  Get the optional charger it sits on.  I mounted it with velcro straps fro easy removal.  I use mostly XM, plus some Pandora, with an old iPhone.