New edition of Harley's guide on the way

FYI: https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Guide-High-End-Audio-dp-1736254502/dp/1736254502/ref=dp_ob_title_bk

I just got the 5th edition last year, so I may get this one out of the library, but I'm curious what it may say about streaming and other changes since the last edition.

Any views about what the new edition must cover for *you* to be interested?
128x128hilde45
Cool. Glad to hear it. If there is one thing I would recommend to all folks interested in audio, it would be to read this book. It would answer so many questions and help standardize terminology used in the forum. I re-read it periodically. 

It provides terminology, processes, perspective, and architecture of high end audio.

Frankly my first edition has more than enough to recommend as essential reading. Every once in a while I pull it out to check something and it is always impressive how much of what people still mess around with today was clearly explained by RH 30 years ago. I mean, the guy walks you through how to calculate room modes! With paper and pencil! Essential reading in any edition!
Of course Harley has come out with a new edition, he needs the money.  Overature Audio in MD, gave me the newest edition when I bought a preamp from them.   The salesman told me no one was buying them, so they were giving them away with each sale.