KEF LS50 Wireless Internal vs External DAC ??

I am finding my KEF LS50 Wireless to sound warmer, fuller, and more spacious, with better resolution of image location, when running my streamer (Audio Alchemy DMP-1/PS-5 power supply) to Audio Alchemy DDP-1 DAC/Preamp into its RCA inputs (which are then internally converted via ADC and again DAC) than I am running my streamer direct to the speakers via USB.
Given the numerous redundant conversions at play, I speculate that the ADC conversion is so much more transparent than I imagined and that the internal DAC in the KEFs is so much worse than I expected that I would recommend others use a high-quality external DAC with these speakers (even if they are to be internally re-DACed within them). 
Anyone have this experience?? Thoughts??
Ag insider logo xs@2xtransience
I recently bought LS50W and am also using a Chord poly/mojo into the RCA inputs with excellent results.

Query- To anyone using a MOJO, are you running the Mojo at the fixed output level (3 volts)?

I'd like to set my Mojo to the fixed output level but am concerned the high output level might overload the KEF RCA inputs.

I asked KEF USA for specs and they gave me a wishy washy answer.

More generally, for anyone using any line level device with a high output are you getting any distortion or experiencing any anomalies?  
I have experimented with mojo output levels into two different brands of powered speakers and what I have found is the SQ sounds much, much more musical in non-line level mode.  Let your ears be the judge and go with what your ears tell you sounds best.  
Late to this party.

Just put in apple airport express via optical > W4S dac2 via RCA > LS50w.  Compared to direct wireless stream into LS50w, much warmer and ‘musical’.   Less metallic sound which I couldn’t stand before.  Now it’s much better.  Thought about selling the LS50w but now it’s a keeper!!!