New Stereo Times review on CODA CSiB Integrated Amplifier

My fellow Stereo Times staff reviewer, Richard Willie, has written a superlative review on the Coda CSiB Integrated that has just been posted on the website. Richard does a great job of describing the new "house" sound of this generation of Coda gear, an excellent analysis of the world class build quality of Coda gear, and a very interesting comparison of the Coda CSib to the Pass Labs XA-30.8. A fun read!

amorstereo
Post removed 
I am starting to like my CODA 07x more than ever. It is likely opening up even more after about 2+ months of listening. I am mixing my system with the Benchmark HPA4, Topping pre90, and the CODA 07x. All 3 are amazing peamps (1 will be sold). I use Benchmark AHB2 monos with all 3 preamps.

The CODA 07x + Benchmark AHB2 mono is a big improvement on my former CODA CSiB (from 2019 just before the recent iteration). I have already ordered the CODA #8 and should get it in about 2 weeks. I will be rotating the 2 amps between my Thiel CS3.7 and my RAAL SR1a headphones. The #16 is too big for my room.
The 07x and #8 are very special music makers being cut from the same cloth...They truly deliver the goods all the way around and are true sleepers in their given categories...I can’t recommend them highly enough. Maybe someday I will purchase the #16 for that last iota of performance...but if not... I won’t lose any sleep...8)
I looking for integrated amp to drive my Sonus Faber Olympica III. I found this topic which includes my semi-finally selected Coda CSIB and Hegel H590.. Sure not easy to make final choice. Let me ask your advice.
I had no chance to listen both amps at my home. I listen Hegel paired with big Revel speakers. Perfectly detailed and  balanced. Super bass management. But I can not say that music was alive from that combination. Also I listen Coda CSIB paired to Legacy signature. I found same good bass control. But generally Coda gave "darker" sound, not so transparently detailed. SF Olympica III are warm speakers. Really high level. Need for powerful amp.  It sounds unbelievly on voice frequincies, deep bass, but not bright and detailed enough on highs. I've trying to imagine how both amps may sound with my speakers. That's why I looking for other opinions based on experience of other music lovers.
BTW, my room is 18x15x10 and I never listen music too loud.. Hegel is real universal combo. It includes perfect DAC. It makes possible to stream music - I use streaming 90%. I'd like such combo, one box and nothing else. Hegel is reasonably more expensive also. 
What do you think friends?

@arc999 
So you listened to the two amps but not with the same speaker? If so, that's a big variable. I owned a CSIB (not the very latest, and lowest power- highest class A) and heard it with O/93, Spendor D7's, Cornwall IV's and Verity Leonores. It has the ability to be very transparent, but it depends on the speaker. For example I used it with the Gershman Studio 2, which is very thick and lacks transparency and it was great, but the speakers are "smooth and buttery" which is another was of saying not transparent.

I foolishly sold the CSIB and would strongly consider buying it again. I have never heard the Hegel but when I look at the line I see too many model numbers and lose interest- probably my loss but oh well. 

It took a little while to adjust to the CSIB. The lights don't turn off when you power it down, and the volume button range took time to appreciate. With the Studio 2 I had to turn it to about 50-60 to hear anything and would push 80 to get the Gershman's moving. With the Cornwall's I came to appreciate the digital volume. It gave so much ability to fine tune it for early morning (24) mid day on phone (32) rock out (50) and I don't think I ever had it over 60.

If you buy it and don't like it hit me up, I might pull the trigger on a used or demo amp.