Listening to digital and analog

Assuming there is a difference in the nature of analog sound compared to digital sound (as I do,) there are different ways of listening to each.  To me, analog is more textured and real sounding, (some, or many  may not agree)  but does that mean it’s not possible to enjoy digital sound?  On the contrary, I must adapt a different way of listening that doesn’t actively compare the two.  If one keeps the analog ideal always in mind, it makes it difficult to appreciate digital music. Therefore I have to block that ideal from my mind and listen to digital on its own terms. It must generate its own reality.  Only then, can I sit back and enjoy.
128x128rvpiano
BTW, the Michael Jackson reference, he OD’d on .... wait for it.... propofol.

Oh and smashing the record player that is supposed to be so clever, is of course a pathetic ripoff.    

https://youtu.be/fjsSr3z5nVk?t=39
for me material is far more important than media format. many artists didn’t release lps and many artists didn’t release cds, but I want them all including all.
for pop music listeners it's not an issue because most of the pop items have thousands of releases per each album, but for me I don't have much choices, because I listen pretty much all except pop music.
@ghdprentice 

Your system lists your Aurender W20SE server/streamer, but doesn't mention your DAC.  Would you please share?
Post removed 
Maybe not the best for those Michael Jackson CDs.
🤣🤣🤣

Well played, sir.